The need for MEDICAL and DENTAL Professionals – in the UK

 There are many opportunities for people with medical/dental  skills from South Africa - in the UK.

The UK Home Office has announced that it will no longer include doctors and nurses in the Tier 2 Visa cap. This means there are no longer restrictions on the numbers who are brought into the UK. 

We do not charge you, as an applicant, anything neither do we reveal your email, contact details  or personal information to anybody!

When we find a position for you, we will ask your permission to submit you as an applicant. See our privacy notice - click here



On 15 June 2018, the UK Government has announced that there will be NO restrictions on the number of doctors and nurses that can be employed via the Tier 2 skilled worker visa. More international doctors and nurses can thus be recruited.


The NHS cares for around 66 milion people of all ages. Annually the British Government allocates billions of pounds to the ‘health’ of their people. The country requires skills in ALL disciplines of medicine.

 PLEASE REMEMBER - THIS IS A LIST OF  MEDICAL SKILLS REQUIRED IN THE UK – We will identify suitable positions and communicate them to you.

If you are interested in engaging with us please connect by registering your CV on to the jobs board.

 If you have a preference as to WHERE in the UK you’d like to work – please let us know on the Jobs Board.

 We will make connection with you and, together, we will discover your intent and circumstances.  From there it’s a ‘team’ effort – between ourselves looking for the right employer and the immigration consultants.

 We can compare our processes to South African Rugby players who look to play in the UK. They have a professional agent in both South Africa and the UK working with them talking to prospective employers – professional rugby clubs – about opportunities for their specialists skills

 It’s a process which we have to manage carefully – it’s not like just ‘changing jobs’. That’s where we come in.

Doctors, Dentists and Specialists (click here to apply) 

 Specialist Consultants

  •  Clinical Radiologists
  • Emergency medical specialists
  • Old Age psychiatry
  • Cardiologists,
  • Orthopeadic consultants/specialists
  • Paedriatic consultants
  • Oncologists
  • Physiologists
  • ANY consultant/specialists keen on moving to the UK should lodge their CV on our data base – simple and easy to do.

 Doctors – Medical Practitioners

  • A&E doctors
  • GP’s

 Dentists and Dental specialists

  • The demand for dentists and dental specialists

 Medical Practitioners

  • CT3 emergency medicine
  • ST4 to ST7 – emergency medicine
  • Core Trainees (psychiatry)


Allied Health Care Processionals (Click here to apply)

  • Occupational Therapists
  • Physiotherapists
  • Dieticians
  • Speech Therapists

 Medical Radiographer

  • Employers must present evidence of the workers HPC registration to the Home Office on request. Worker may register while in the UK – but MUST register before starting work.
  • HPC registered diagnostic radiographer
  • Nuclear medicine practitioner
  • Radiotheraphy physics scientist
  • Sonographer

 Nurses and Specialist Nurses (Click here to apply) 

Nurses sponsored must:

  1. Have obtained full registration with the Nursing and Midwifery Council; or
  2. Have passed the Nursing and Midwifery Council’s Computer Based Test (CBT) of competence; or
  3. Have obtained a Nursing and Midwifery Council permission before the 30thof April 2015 to undertake the Overseas Nursing Programme, and be sponsored to undertake a supervised practice placement as part of the programme, which has been approved by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.

Evidence of 1,2, or 3 above must be presented to the Home Office on request, and MUST be provided if applying for a Restricted Certificate of Sponsorship.